As I also wrote in the video, the purpose of these levels is to compare one punch man characters only. In my opinion it’s pointless to compare the power of OPM characters with (for exaple) the power of DB characters because they belong to different universes with different rules. For this reason I choose a level of 20 for a normal human (it could have been 2, 2.000, 2.000.000, it is an arbitrary quantity). Starting from this level I made a tier list for both heroes and villains.
– S-Class: From 15.000 to ? (King is an exception)
– A-Class: From 2.500 to 15.000 (excluding Sweet Mask and some bottom tier A-Class)
– B-Class: From 100 to 2.500 (except for Saitama and Fubuki)
– C-Class: From 40 to 100
– God: ? (at the moment nobody falls into this category, even in the Manga)
– Dragon+: From 200.000 to ? (they are way stronger than Dragon levels)
– Dragon: From 30.000 to 200.000 (the power of this category is really variable depending on the considered monster)
– Demon: From 8.000 to 30.000 (they can surpass the power of certain S-class heroes)
– Tiger: From 100 to 8.000
– Wolf: From 10 to 100
Drive Knight is not present in the video because he never showed his true power (even in the webcomic) so it is impossible to establish his power level.
In the Community section of my channel you can find a list with some power levels from the first Part which I modified.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Nhiều chuyên gia đánh giá cao về đất nền Tân Uyên Bình Dương
- Hé lộ bí quyết đầu tư bất động sản mua bán nhà đất Nhà Bè 1 lời 2
- Làm sao có thể chọn sim số đẹp mobifone giá rẻ ? Nên mua ở đâu ?
- Bán căn hộ Vinhomes Central Park 4 phòng ngủ chỉ từ 7,6 tỷ
- Tất tần tật những điều bạn nên biết về bình hút tài lộc