Watch this video tutorial to learn how to temporarily deactivate Twitter or permanently delete a Twitter account in case you aren’t enjoying the social media network. We also have some basic written instructions below, for your convenience.
To delete your Twitter account, log in to your profile at www.twitter.com. Click on your profile picture in the top right corner, then click Settings. On the left panel, select Account, then click Deactivate My Account. Click Deactivate [+ your username]. Enter your password, then click Deactivate Account.
To temporarily deactivate your Twitter account, follow the steps to deleting your Twitter account. Within thirty days of deactivating your Twitter account, log in to your profile with your username and password to reactivate your account. If you don’t log in within thirty days, your account will be deleted.
Things to keep in mind when deleting your Twitter:
1. After going through the process of deleting your account, you have to wait 30 days before it is deleted permanently.
2. Your information and all of your tweets will begin to disappear from public view once you deactivate your account.
3. Once your account is fully deleted, someone else could sign up for Twitter using your old username.
If you learn better by reading, check out our text tutorial on how to delete your Twitter account:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bán căn hộ Vinhomes Central Park 4 phòng ngủ chỉ từ 7,6 tỷ
- Tất tần tật những điều bạn nên biết về bình hút tài lộc
- Mách bạn cách đăng xuất viber trên điện thoại nhanh chóng hiệu quả
- Chia sẻ tài khoản Scribd miễn phí 2020 dành cho người dùng
- Bật mí cách tạo tài khoản vip fshare vĩnh viễn hiệu quả nhất